Some people where asking else where on how to create a website so I thought I'd create this off topic guide.
Hey guys, how are you?
--------------------------------
1) Go to http://www.forumotion.com/free-forum and create your forum.
( for the name make it anything even if it has nothing to do with your clan name because we are later going to use another website to change the name to www.[yourclanname/domain].tk for FREE )
EG: idontreallycare.userboard.net
2) After creating your website on forumotion and choosing your theme etc... go to
www.dot.tk
enter your url so mine would be " idontreallycare. userboard.net and change it to what ever your want www.superclan.tk
now create an account, ( although you don't have to trust me it's better you can change the name of the domain if you register ).
Then your done, just login as admin on your website go to the bottom of the page and click on " Administrator Panel" and their "Newb" friendly "create a website" will help you create an awesome website!
Good luck!
OFF-TOPIC ( kinda )
If you guys have a websites which you do go on a lot daily but the have really long names you can download this add-on which lets you rename any website to what you what for an example I use "www.thisisthebestevergame.com" but the name is just to long.....so I download this add-on rename this site to www.bestgame.com"....SIMPLE =D
Here is the download link
http://my.dot.tk/cgi-bin/amb/landing.dottk?nr=337049::8570682::100
No comments:
Post a Comment