..:: About Me ::..

UK, England, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a Runescape player who is currently working on a skiller called "Eeh U Newb" and I have created this blog for all you Runescape-ers out there and I will discuss and talk about various things.

Thursday, 19 August 2010

How To Flip ( Guide )

Hello everyone, 
I'm here to explain one of the most basic way's of merchanting which is flipping, it's very basic and I would define it as: "Buying something for less and selling for more". Sounds simple right? Well it is! So let's get started. 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1) On the Runescape website go to [Game Guide] > [Grand Exchange] 

2) Now search for popular items that you know of such as Rune items, so search for "Rune" in the search box. 

3) Now go through all the items until you find one where the blue line on the graph is pretty much straight, it's okay if its abit up or abit down. 

4) Go in-game and go to the Grand Exchange and buy your chosen item at max price ( just 1 of it ). 

5) Then see how much it was sold to you (normally much less that max price) then from their find the half way point from the lowest price to how much you brought it and make another "buy" and buy as much of that item as you can. 

6) This will probably take along time so come back, and you will find you have it all. 

7)Wait 4 hours ( there is a 4 hour limit to selling something after you brought it, so if you sold it back now nothing would happen ) 

8) After the 4 hours sell the item for the buying price to max price. 

9) This will also take time selling so go mine or chop wood and make more money in the mean time. 

10) Cash in your money and repeat all the steps and one day you will have millions or GP! 

---------------------------------------------------- 
Example--8th august 2010 
------- 
I had 250k, I brought 33 rune axes @ 7,617gp each = 246,000gp 

waited 4 hours 

Sold 33 rune axes : 7,750 each = 255,750gp 

Profit 9750gp + 
you may say that isn't much but if you did that on a larger scale thats alot of money. Here are a 2 more flips as I got richer and brought more Axes over 4 days. 


Buy 
34 @ 7,440 = 252,960 
Sell 
34 @ 7,800 = 265,200 
Profit 12,240gp + 

Buy 
100 @ 7,400 = 740,000 
Sell 
100 @ 7,800 = 780,000 
Profit 40,00

No comments:

Post a Comment